TOPPS Management & Support Services Ltd.
Welcome to the TOPPS (Training Opportunities, Personal & Practical Skills) Management & Support Services Ltd. website. Having been established since September 2003, TOPPS developed from a partnership of youth workers, construction background tradesmen & individuals with extensive experience in project management & development of ESF & other funded projects.
The primary aim of the partnership was to continue & develop work that had been undertaken over a number of years to: support training programmes (particularly in construction); enable individuals to access relevant training, advice, guidance & on-going support measures required to ensure successful completion & progression.
Our aim is to Support Individuals & Organisations to Realise & Fulfil Their Potential by Opening Doors to Opportunities.
Our range of services & products are designed to open doors of opportunity for:
- Training across a range of vocational sectors
- Employment through skills development support, job brokerage, work experience & extensive links with employers in key sectors.
- Organisations to obtain alternative funding, to support the delivery of activities & ideas that the organisation wishes to pursue.
- Maximising the impact of funding through Project Management Support, ensuring systems & procedures for monitoring & delivery are both effective & efficient.
Our services & products have been grouped into two broad categories:
- Training Opportunities, Personal & Practical Skills Support (See our Training page for more details)
- Management Support Services (See our Project Services page for more details).
Services provided are designed to add value to existing provision & enhance the image of the provider with service users, funding providers & within relevant sectors / industries.
Our services & products are continuously reviewed for relevance of content & design & are amended to ensure our delivery is comprehensive, incorporating up to the minute changes in policy.
If you wish to discuss ways in which TOPPS may be able to support you or your organisation, either in the delivery of your current work or in developing new work, then please contact us on:
Telephone / Fax: 0121 421 5514
or email us firstname.lastname@example.org