Project Management & Monitoring support
European & other alternative funded projects require significant levels of:
- Day to day management (delivery of programmes and administration).
- Audit trail evidence for financial & output information.
- Monitoring of objectives against actual outputs.
Project Management, Administration & Monitoring systems need to comply with the guidelines & systems as stated by the appropriate funding body & can be extremely complex. Ineffective or inefficient systems, that do not meet the required standards, can be extremely costly in the long term. Un-evidenced or poorly managed output & cost information can result in full repayment of grants to the funding body, cancellation of contracts & ultimately significant financial burden, placed upon the contracted organisation.
TOPPS staff have gained extensive experience & understanding of Project Management, Administration & Monitoring of European & other funding sources, since 1997. We have an excellent understanding of the evidence requirements for a range of funding sources, as well as opportunities & ways to maximise your project income, whilst minimising the cost burden upon the organisation.
We have a range of established management & monitoring tools that can be implemented & customised to meet appropriate organisational needs & funding requirements effectively.
A sample of the types of services that can be provided are:
- Service Level Agreement development
- Staff & Other Costs audit trail evidence
- Beneficiary data recording systems
- Public & Private Match Funding (Leverage) audit trail evidence
- Compilation of Monitoring Returns & Collation of Evidence to support these.
TOPPS offers services either in the form of:
- Freelance project support to operate or support these project functions on behalf of the contract holder.
- Consultancy based services to support the development of skills & systems with the contract holder.
If you are interested in finding out more or exploring opportunities of how TOPPS can support you please contact us.
Telephone / Fax: 0121 421 5514
or email us email@example.com